An earthquake of magnitude 4.6 occured today morning at 8.22am with epicentre at 34.39N, 78.21E. Location 63.6kms North of Leh and 193.1kms East of Kargil of Jammu and Kashmir’s Ladakh region.
- Militants killed in Baramulla gunfight identified
- Fresh weather warning in 8 districts of Valley, Leh
- Kashmir University | Date Sheet for GE & OE courses in Hindi for 3rd Semester Batch 2017
- Militants killed in Baramulla gunfight were affiliated with LeT: Police
- Fresh avalanche warning issued in Kashmir areas